I was setting up a server recently and I was using KVM to virtualise a whole lot of hosts. Being fairly unimaginative I decided to call the machine kvm. As usual I used LVM for the disks. Now on Ubuntu this means that by default the VG will be called the same as the host [...]
View more photos >
- Anyone able to access payment summaries in @Xero for FY12? It just tells me there aren't any for FY13 #xero 2012-09-29
- Turns out the hotel I'm staying at in Florence has hosted EuroPython for the last week! 2012-07-08
- Just rebuilt all 50 servers for vquence due to #aws Now to get the database back into shape 2012-06-30
- The queue at #Sydneyairport customs Is the length of the airport! 2012-06-22
- Really want a 5D MkIII, but realise I'm not a professional and even then not even an amateur, so wondering what I should "Settle" for :) 2012-06-17
- More updates...